Guided Study Expectations
- Bring ALL books and materials to Guided Study. You will not be allowed to go to your locker to get them once you have come to class. This includes free reading material.
- Student Planner must be on your desk turned to the current date at the start of class.
- You will work quietly by yourself the first 15 minutes of Guided Study.
- Only with teacher approval will you be allowed to speak to someone else.
- Once you have finished all work, you may ask a teacher if you can go to the library or read silently. You must show the teacher that ALL work is completed to the best of your ability. You must also have no missing work in any class to be allowed to leave. In order to leave you must fill out a pass in your student planner
- NO bathroom/drink passes unless it is an emergency.